Disney has no age limit. You should definitely ignore anyone who says it does. You watched lots of Disney films, you’ve seen the programmes and you’ve read the books when you were younger. There’s Dumbo (1941), 101 Dalmatians (1961) and Winnie the Pooh (1924) just to name a few. So many great characters too.
The three listed above are definitely in my list of favourites. As there are too many to narrow it down, here are some more:
- Cinderella (1950)
- A Cinderella Story (2004)
- Lilo and Stitch (2002)
- Lilo and Stitch: The Series 2003-2006
- Jungle Book (1967) and I cannot wait for the new adaptation next month
- Snow White (1937)
- Lady and the Tramp (1955)
Of all Disney films, there is still one which I cannot believe that I have not watched the whole way through. You will be disappointed… it’s The Lion King (1994). But I will soon as well as making sure I see the show at the Palace Theatre.
And then there’s music. Disney fans love Disney music.
From Toy Story (1995) to Frozen (2015) there are songs featured in the films, which you just have to sing along to. Or you simply hear the tune of the song in your head on repeat. I for one have my very own Disney album. It’s not sad, it’s fun. It was one of my favourite birthday presents from my 21st birthday last year.
Let’s take a look at some memorable Disney classics:
- Toy Story – You’ve Got a Friend in Me
- Frozen – Let it Go
- The Little Mermaid – Under the Sea
- Aladdin – A Whole New World – speaking of which, who remembers Katie Price and Peter Andre’s version?
- Dumbo – When I See an Elephant Fly
What are your favourite Disney films and songs?